Customer Success Associate
Jelli’s mission is to become the audio advertising platform globally.
We love radio, audio and music. Join us as we transform an industry by introducing technology that helps radio advertising become as efficient and easy to buy as Digital. We have created innovations that give advertisers, networks and radio stations a fully automated programmatic way to buy and run audio ads.
Industry analyst firm IDC has forecasted U.S. broadcast radio buys placed programmatically are expected to amount to $187.5 million in 2016, or about 1% of industry revenue. By 2017, $663 million in radio buys will be transacted this way, reaching $1.5 billion in 2018 and $2.7 billion in 2019. By 2020, roughly one of every five radio dollars will be booked programmatically or about $4 billion. Jelli is the first and only fully automated programmatic solution for this market and is positioned for market dominance and hyper-growth.
You are outgoing and friendly with excellent interpersonal skills, dedicated to building relationships. You are great communicator – both listening and analysis on root causes. You are passionate about helping people solve their problems.
This candidate will play an important role within the customer success department ensuring a first-class customer experience. You will need to be competitive by nature, like working in a team environment and are motivated by the success of those around you. You will work primarily with our media agency partners on a day to day basis. In addition, you will be coordinating cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, support and engineering.
What you’ll do
- On-board and train users on our Jelli products
- Reach out to and follow up with users to ensure full adoption
- Track customer feedback and loop this back to product and engineering
- Work on improving training materials coordinating with design and marketing
- Demonstrable track record in developing relationships with customers
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to partner with internal teams to provide the best customer experience for our clients
- Act as an internal advocate for customers
- Identify opportunities for expanded use of the platform and integration into the customer’s process and existing marketing technology
- Understanding of media or radio, and cloud software technology a plus
- 1 to 2 years experience in project management, customer success, or media operations
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Detail orientated
- Ability to maintain poise under stress, especially when resolving clients’ time-sensitive issues
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Ability and willingness to take full ownership of client relationships and issues
- Background or interest in radio is a plus
When we win, we win together. That is why we created an environment where you can have the flexibility you need in order to create balance with your work, your passions, and people you love.
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- FSA Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Awesome Monthly Activities
- And More!
Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest to email@example.com with the subject line Customer Success Associate. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.