Sales Account Manager, Programmatic Radio
Jelli’s mission is to become the audio advertising platform globally.
We love radio, audio and music. Join us as we transform an industry by introducing technology that helps radio advertising become as efficient and easy to buy as Digital. We have created innovations that give advertisers, networks and radio stations a fully automated programmatic way to buy and run audio ads.
Industry analyst firm IDC has forecasted U.S. broadcast radio buys placed programmatically are expected to amount to $187.5 million in 2016, or about 1% of industry revenue. By 2017, $663 million in radio buys will be transacted this way, reaching $1.5 billion in 2018 and $2.7 billion in 2019. By 2020, roughly one of every five radio dollars will be booked programmatically or about $4 billion. Jelli is the first and only fully automated programmatic solution for this market and is positioned for market dominance and hyper-growth.
The individual will play a key role in driving revenue and implementing strategies for ongoing client product needs. As an integral part of the Sales and Account Management team, the candidate will also be responsible for educating advertisers and agencies about all aspects of the Jelli Technology Platform tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be early and take part in a true industry wide initiative. This hard working individual will need to be self-motivated, a clear communicator and comfortable forging new ground. She/he will work closely with our Media Agency partners, and broadcast sales teams at iHeartMedia and Katz to drive revenue. In addition, she/he needs to coordinate internally with the Business Development team, Customer Success, Support, and Product teams to ensure a first-class customer experience.
- Demonstrable track record in developing relationships with direct advertisers and advertising agencies
- Proven track record of quota attainment
- Highly effective in high-level direct client contact with advertising agencies and marketers
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Media or Radio, and cloud software technology
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills
- Ability to partner with internal teams to provide the best customer experience for our clients
- Minimum of 3 years technology, media or online quota carrying sales experience.
- Proven track record with agencies and direct clients—past success and established relationships.
- Existing knowledge of DSP space, ad serving, data exchanges or broadcast radio technology is preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
- Location: San Mateo, CA or Boise, ID
When we win, we win together. That is why we created an environment where you can have the flexibility you need in order to create balance with your work, your passions, and people you love.
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- FSA Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Awesome Monthly Activities
- And More!
Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Sales Account Manager, Programmatic Radio. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.