NMT: May 17, 2016
BY Jelli ON May 17, 2016 IN Jelli News
Feature of the Week: Enhanced Data Targeting
“Every election is determined by the people who show up.”
In SpotPlan, you can use advanced data strategies to target the right audience. The data could be:
- First party publisher data
- Agencies data
- Advertisers data
- 3rd party data
As it is currently political season, let’s use political data as our example.
- Log into SpotPlan and go to the iHeartMedia Private Marketplace to view your current plan workbench, click on the “New Plan” button on the upper right.
- Select the iHeartMedia Advanced Dataset “IHM Political” and pick the Audience segment “Swing Vote > Independent”
- In the Specs section, you can include either an Impression goal or Budget limit (or both).
- Next, use the calendar picker to select a start and end date.
- You can do any specific targeting like excluding formats, shows, markets. When you are finished, click “Submit” and SpotPlan will create a plan for you optimizing for the Swing voters.
Voila, you are done!! We have a plan with stations and dayparts that our algorithms have careful selected to target Swing voters! 🙂
Below are the steps:
- From your plan workbench, click on the saved plan you want to share.
- Use the Action button to select “Share.”
- Once you click Share, your plan will be viewable by Publishers.
Note: Booked and cancelled plans are automatically viewable by Publishers.
Competition Update: UOTW!
This week we are really excited to announce a brand new competition – User Of The Week!
Every week we will be picking our most radioactive user in SpotPlan and awarding them with the elite title of UOTW. Each winner will be allowed pick one quote/phrase to put into SpotPlan. The winner will be contacted via email Monday mornings.
Who shall be our first winner? Only time will tell….so get in there and get active!
NMT was inspired by the day of the week that the music industry drops new album releases.