JELLI RELEASES SPOTPLAN 2.0, ENABLING THE NEXT GENERATION OF PROGRAMMATIC RADIO BUYING
Empowered Media Buyers using SpotPlan Generate an Average of 20 percent Additional ROI Compared to Traditional Buying Methods
New Version of SpotPlan Includes More Than 250 New Features that Unleash the Potential for Creating More Sophisticated Radio Buys
SAN MATEO, CA., September 5, 2017 – Jelli, the technology that powers the programmatic platform, for the $40 billion global radio industry, announced today the availability of its latest innovation in audio buying technology, SpotPlan 2.0. Jelli took the direct input of the largest media buying agencies, who have been actively using SpotPlan over the last year, and developed new features to better meet their needs. Based on media buyer feedback, Jelli identified more than 250 feature enhancements which are now available on the audio industry’s most comprehensive demand-side platform, SpotPlan 2.0.
SpotPlan is the first self-service buying platform enabling users to buy radio advertising with just a few clicks–a process that normally takes days or weeks is now easily completed in minutes. Jelli algorithms drive more efficient results for advertisers and increase ROI by an average of 20 percent.
A few new features SpotPlan 2.0 provides are:
- Plan Analysis: SpotPlan is powered by a robust data management platform that allows users to unify the data and review different plans using the same measurement framework (i.e. comparing apples to apples rather than apples to oranges). Using a single, consistent set of measurements across different buy types is important for accurately calculating the effectiveness of an ad buy.
- Project Analysis: Projects can be composed of spot and network plans from different inventory sources and marketplaces. It was necessary to add a feature that allows for easy analysis of how the individual plans fit together and contribute toward overall project goals.
- Plan Comparison: Various versions of plans can now be created and compared which helps users easily identify the most optimal plan in minutes (i.e, which version delivers the most impressions/GRPs for a specific week, market, or daypart?).
“We’re continually working to improve the audio advertising buying experience by providing the most advanced programmatic technologies to our partners,” said Mike Dougherty, co-founder and CEO at Jelli. “The emphasis on buyer empowerment delivered by SpotPlan 2.0, increases a radio buyer’s ability to deliver significantly more value to advertisers.”
Some of the key user benefits of SpotPlan 2.0 include:
- Create more value: Generate 20% more impressions for every dollar spent using Plan Analysis.
- Buy radio in minutes: Collaborate to buy the perfect plan faster and easier using Project Analysis.
- Build better quality buys: Evaluate multiple plans side-by-side instantly with Plan Comparison, creating more effective plans.
“SpotPlan 2.0 is the most advanced audio ad platform and allows even the most experienced buyers to generate more value for their clients,” said Torsten Schulz, SVP Product and Engineering at Jelli. “The investment we’ve made enhancing the capabilities of SpotPlan continue to push the boundaries of what is possible with programmatic radio advertising. We are empowering buyers to create more relevant and effective ad campaigns for advertisers.”
To learn how advertisers and their agencies can get started with SpotPlan 2.0 visit www.jelli.com/for-advertisers/
Jelli is the largest technology platform for the $40 billion global radio market. Our mission is to create the easiest and fastest way to buy and run audio advertising. In order to achieve this, we developed a cloud-based ad platform that enables advertisers and publishers to buy and sell audio advertising programmatically.
Our patented technology is used by some of the largest broadcasters and advertisers in the audio marketplace, reaching hundreds of millions of listeners monthly and serving billions of ad impressions per year. Investors include Relay Ventures, Intel Capital, First Round Capital, iHeartMedia, Universal Music Group and several prominent angel investors.
For media inquiries:
Sue Ellen Schaming