RadioDash 2.0 Now Available: What’s New?
BY Jelli ON June 16, 2014 IN Jelli News
Today we’re introducing version 2.0 of RadioDash. We’re always working to improve your experience and in this release we’ve created a homepage that’s easier to navigate and have significantly increased the speed and resiliency of the platform. We listen to your feedback and have created new features that will provide you with greater transparency, accountability and delivery for your broadcast radio campaigns.
Here’s what new in RadioDash 2.0:
- Improved homepage – easier navigation
- Faster and more resilient platform
- More detailed sorting options
- The clearance breakdown section shows a list of campaign weeks, what was ordered, what has aired, and contains a percentage figure for the number of spots, impressions and GRPS.
- A new feature has been added to the clearance breakdown section that allows a user to sort further by week, station, market and type.
- RadioDash 2.0 has the ability to sort through large amounts of data and generate very specific findings that you may need to help make your ad campaign more successful.
- All information can be downloaded and/or printed directly from RadioDash.
- New filtering features – easier to search for campaigns
- RadioDash 2.0 offers a filter feature that allows a user to search for specific key points EG: flight weeks and advertiser.
- Now, an agency buyer can quickly search for a specific campaign by the week.
- Ability to see campaigns across other networks
- RadioDash 2.0 now offers a feature that allows an agency to see their campaign on other networks also using Jelli’s RadioSpot™ programmatic advertising platform.
If you’re interested in learning more about Jelli’s RadioDash 2.0 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. And, find us on Twitter to get the latest updates and share your thoughts. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Jelli Team